Categories
India news

Discover interesting things about the country India you may not know

India is a beautiful country, and at the same time, India also contains many interesting things that not everyone knows. Let’s explore the interesting things about India in this adventure to this magical land!

1. According to the World Health Organization WHO, India’s New Deli Capital is currently the most polluted city in the world, up to 3 times the level of air pollution in Beijing, China.

2. For more than 10,000 years of existence and development, India has not invaded the territory of any country.

3. India is classified as one of the wettest countries in the world with an average rainfall of 12 meters / year.

Khám phá những điều thú vị về đất nước Ấn Độ có thể bạn chưa biết - Ảnh 1

The country is always in a humid state, which is the premise for fungi and fungus to multiply and develop.

4. Although being the root of Buddhism, so far, 80% of the Indian population is Muslim and Hindu, the remaining 20% ​​are KiTo, Jain and Sikhs… This is one of the most interesting things about the most unexpected India.

5. India has about 400,000 billionaires. According to calculations, the wealth of 25 richest people in India combined more than the average GDP of the country Ukraine.

6. India uses 23 official languages, along with many other ethnic minority languages, contributing to the diversity and richness of the country’s culture.

Khám phá những điều thú vị về đất nước Ấn Độ có thể bạn chưa biết - Ảnh 2

7. India’s Bollywood film industry is the largest in the world, surpassing both Nollywood in Nigeria and Hollywood in the US.

8. India is the country with the largest herd of cows, with about 44.9 million cows being cared for and raised today, accounting for 17.2% of the cattle herds that are raised worldwide.

9. Before entering the country’s temples and pagodas, you must remove your shoes, sandals, and sandals outside. This action shows your respect for the indigenous Indian culture.

10. Here, suicides occur every year. According to statistics in 2012, this country has about 135.4 thousand suicides.

11. India has a lot of public toilets. However, one thing that annoys tourists is that there is no toilet paper in it.

So when using public toilets in this amazing country, don’t forget to bring toilet paper with you!

12. Intellectual chess sport originated from the country of India

13. One of the interesting things about the country of India not to be missed is that before 1896, India was the only place in the world where you could find precious jewelry called diamonds.

14. India is also home to more post offices than any other country on the planet.

15. India is the cradle of algebra and geometry mathematics.

Above are the interesting things about India not everyone knows, let’s explore and learn more about India to explain the mysteries of the country with the second largest population in the world. If you are interested in learning about new things, deciphering the interesting things about the dead sea is useful information for you.